Wednesday, February 15, 2012

These Receptors Never Close

Talk is cheap. I make myself sick. I wish upon a stare and ponder in my head. I see something fundamentally wrong with the world and so there is a choice I must make. Or not.
I once tried to explain to her what I had gone through, the repercussions of psychonautics. I once tried to explain to her the things that I did not yet understand and if I had I would have cried. 
It's not a coincidence that I'm the left-handed middle child, musically inclined and preoccupied. I stretch myself thin to meet unknown expectations, to explore everything this world has to offer me and to embrace every tinge and twinkle in my bones and blood.
Health and time are the same illusion. The same currency. The same investment. I invisibly support every system I've denounced, and now that the end of the world is upon us, the other end has wrapped them tight, waiting to hatch, in vain, wasting and watching.
I had friends once. We had common interests and similar means.
You timed your advice, that was your mistake. I was prepared as soon as I saw your eye change. I knew you were lying. Don't be sorry.
The precedent is irrevocable. The seams may split only to give way to more fabric.
I'm not mad there. I'm not mad about anything. There were specific times as they aligned with places, that I may recollect if I must, when things were dangerous. My body was as small as my words and I couldn't ask for an apology. I might be dumb but I'm not mad.
I'm somewhere between eight and thirty-two.
I'm somewhere between jobs, houses, and loves.
I'm a negative person and I'm the negative person.
I was the most surprised at an inopportune time.


I want to be great, but I'd settle for good. I'm usually worried that I will die before I may explain myself. So listen very carefully

No comments:

Post a Comment