Monday, October 1, 2012

Consensual contextual

      I've been here before, in this place and choice. I remained, safe and sane until I was no longer needed. I only want to live in the sun with my friends, in cooperation of the inevitable. It got under my skin, the familiar abuse, and now a reminder of darker times, past and future. Our mother would be proud if she could only see that we've gotten better, stronger. But where is she? What planet was she granted? Inherited?
I'm not.changing anyone or anything, I am very particular of whom I effect and why. I haven't learned my lesson. My pain, my empire, it's all my fault. I do not want life because there is nothing else to want.
     As I write I do not have you in mind. I don't believe my own lies. This country was founded on tobacco, slaves and garbage, now without dreams we only see coping mechanisms. We've forgotten who we aren't and never will be, so who is left
     I've reached a level of maturity, unknowingly having raised my arm. I wanted to know what would happen if I agreed, if I'd become something better. This time, I'm working hard at everything I want to leave, so my more obvious void will be a welcoming model of success. My pursuit is for light, the absence of unknown threat and a reason to come back, to wake up and be well.
I keep fighting the good fight of unseen motivation, ghosts and legends, to be rembered as a catalyst for the possible world.
     Anything that cannot be shouted from a speeding car to another on the opposite direction is a waste of time, a distraction and an early grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment