Friday, January 22, 2016

The Hyerarkhycal Expanse

Subdude, unclear
A work of fact, a matter of fiction
Preschool colours
When I see a problem, something
wrong, I do something about it,
like how the liberals in this
country are destroying everything
just about as fast as the conservatives
can rebuild it. See something
say somethings only a good policy
if you know who to talk to, and
thats completely contextual, and
relatively based on who youre actually
talking to, if anyone specific.
If it is of your mind to turn a
profit then you better stop reading
right now. If you desire to be
offended absorbed educated
or entertained then be quite
sure that you understand the
difference. I believe in you because
I have no choice beyond feeling
my own existence, where all good
ideas are already had and
plans are only of and for the future.
The Camera is a dotted line

No comments:

Post a Comment