Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Ambiguous Discrepancy Management Part 1

                This kind of seems like a waiting room, except for the lack of tables with magazines. It’s just cold enough, loud enough and bright enough to be barely annoying and extremely uncomftrable. I’m used to it, nothing new. Yes I’m used to waiting, the clicking tock, vegetative fruition. Am I getting everything I wanted? Hard to tell, difficult to say. Who have I become and where has it been. All my life seems to be slipping away through sifting fingers, expecting chunks. But they won’t come if you don’t make them, consciously, intentionally, against such best intentions once provoked and never recalled. The flow has me because it never stops, rushing wind makes a sound like a silent voice, not quite audible and definitely misunderstood. There are no plants here, either. True or plastic. All the art on the wall is nothing less than informational. The seats hard metal. The doors glass. Everyone waiting to go, nobody staying simply for the perpetuated existence of factual self. We simply don’t have the time for that. Now is it the time to go, somewhere else that we have never seen without also being.


Darkness. . . I hate this place. I hate tweakers, like a glitch in the system. I must take care of my value while proving my worth. But I am literally overwhelmed, with nowhere else to go. I am meant to be here, with antequated technology, amid harbingers of desultory circumlocution.
     I am interested in time dilation, that is a process of adjusting the speed of growth and change. This is not, however, practically evident. It can only be experienced, first hand. No matter how we try, we cannot escape.
     “Observation is apparently the cause of most impurities.”
     At least there is no placard visible, limiting my stay. That’s between me and the sun and my gradually stiffening moustache. Forlorn duress. Bad trip. Bad vibes. Good memories. Warm ones that don’t quit that don’t give up. They couldn’t possibly appreciate me if they don’t know me for everything I do. They said that I didn’t do anything wrong. Right. I was very particular and methodical, my intention only to change things. God I Hate This Song.


     this train that I am on was about six and a half hours late last time I checked, which would put me at arriving after midnight. It had been warm in here, I took something of a nap and it has become frigid. Wherever I am now, it is dark outside and early everywhere.
     I have enough money for coffee at dawn, and then for the last train after I had gotten there but it seems I will miss the last one of the day. I don’t know what she’s gonna do because I don’t know what I’m gonna do. I’ll need to find a phone to call her upon in the morning, when I know she is awake. Maybe I’ll sleep at the station. Maybe she’ll drive all that way and pick me up anyway. Still, I would have been on this thing too long in the first place.



Belong in ninety degree rooms
Peek around corners, sit shaking still
SURVIVORS, RESERVOIRS (see natasha)
Protein building blocks of life
excision, tisn’t the season
a competentive wage
Prisacoleninencusol, Floral Shoppe
all is full of love, root beer on the gun
custodienne, comedienne, presidette
melt my meltor, texturamitazisch
scarring, jarring, early days
unnegative reaction
what is quantum
evil isn’t as evil don’t
sick sad tired hungry and poor
the ADM makes it all okay
goodness me, voluntary consent
Cartoon Stripes, around the arms.
you’ll be here in spirit but that don’t pay the bills.
I’ll never be like them, talking about people
     that I don’t know.

even the shows, I can’t remember so long ago.
fun shows; theres been commercials for fifteen minutes.

     contaminance

white sorrow, Black widow

what’s wrong with kids today? It Depends.

what choice do we have but to punish him for her bad behavior?


a relative value of interminate size.
determinant time, inescapable system.
The breakdown of nuclear family structure.
And unpredictability of inevitable participation.

IMPRISMANT
BREATHING HAIR
SURFACE CONDITION
EARTHLY NATURE
SOLUBIXITY
NINETY-9 CHANCES
SPORTING AREA
DEFINITIV
PRECISIO
paper trail, carbon footprint



You could say I’m anti-military because I think that we could be doing something so much more wholesome and fulfilling that fighting and killing each other with our own personal versions of barbarous warriors. Yea, I declare that we cannot, will not and do not pioneer new terrain until we work together as an unified entity. There is still so much of our undocumented universe that we don’t understand and don’t have the hope or means to do so. We only work unto the ends of the best and not the inevitably, necessarily better. Participation is key, and those who choose to participate shall be rewarded of simultaneous dreams and knowledge, to surpass those who decide otherwise. First, we must look around to see what there is. And then, we must look to ourselves to see what we may do. The third thing is very much like the first because it is not directly about ourselves, but each other, and this is where the continuity of participation        comes into play.


Of us, for them
we know not what we do
GRADUATED (generational) Cooking
celestial terestrial instrumental
I like to think I don’t miss too much
BASQUIAT (man dies)
Not about to sell my soul
Burn Control (th’world on fyre)
good time investments
For entertainment Purposes only
Pronounced Head
Houseband
blurring the line between artists and dealers
tiny robots, after me, in my blood stream, in my dreams
The Whims of Demons
Metal Straws and Ice

something exists that reminds me of her,
something in this takes me back to then.



Time is not relative. Time is a unit of relativity. The things bound by time are relative to each other through time. But time itself either is or it isn’t, and if it may not be, then it cannot be relative.
Negative existence is potential, or entropy. It is the difference between what was and what will be. This force is contained within and exerted upon what is.

Music is for everyone, of no one, by someone, and to anyone.

I’m in a relationship with myself and Robots, breaking up.

Hardbound is forever, I don’t care anymore.
Its true my mind is human shaped and
so is yours but it is the wrong size.
The city is a woman.

Sometime in the distant future. . .



If we made the switch to using buttons as currency then most clothing and machines would become unpopular and/or useless.


I’m supposed to be fifteen when all of this supposedly takes place.

     the confusion is only a misunderstanding



     when I was living in that crawlspace I really came into the solution of externalised perspective, adapting to unforeseen principle through invariable character. The inmates kept me company when I had no one to rely on and now I find it hard to let them go. I left behind landfills which to my understanding went to an overjoyed patron and so good use, maybe I will see them again though I don’t count on it. Nobody should have to go through what I did but most people should have the opportunity at least twice, because if everything happens for a reason that much becomes all the more clear the second time round. I also shared the space with some small rodent, which I didn’t mind as long as it didn’t poop on my stuff. The guys on the lease were somewhat understandably out for blood which I was willing to comply, though we never did catch the bastard as far as I remember. They don’t live there anymore though I am quite certain that both of them still remain in the city and I hope to see each of them in person upon my return. I know they remember me and probably wouldn’t mind seeing me either.



     A different shaped full bottle wine glass for each bartender. She wanted the one in front of me, made of dark glass, but she was sold the square one by all the employees working against her. She sensed my admiration, turned to me and said, “gay?” I shook my head. “we should smoke pot.” I nodded. That dubonnet tastes like mushrooms. It was crowded around the bar, I had to leave my hat which I was fine with once I quickly came to terms. I got my phone from charging in pieces, struggling to put it back together as we left the building. When we managed to get outside I recognized where we were and the sun quickly setting. Scrambling into a tan cadillac, the drivers seat was all the way back, obstructing entry. By that time it was black out, heavy traffic, cops everywhere. We tried to play it low key but our driver was making comically terrible mistakes. It was somehow the future, as if I had been gone a long time. I told them I knew a place where we could get out of the car but I believe I neglected to inform them the location and how to get there. So we continued to smoke in the car, driving in circles, paranoid.



I’m pretty sure I know just about as much as I don’t know, because I can only think of one thing at a time. There are, in fact two aspects to think of yet I must decide upon which one to concentrate on. This one is only half of the initial aspects, the initial one, and so through the process of observable thought we may never truly revert back to the original. Every time you return to a concept, it is actually a new one. The more I learn, the more I forget. The more I know, the less I learn. The more I forget, the less I know. And so on.



**********************************************************************










































   



No comments:

Post a Comment