Sunday, June 26, 2011

are you crazy dont go between them


I’m obsessed with obsession, the metaphysical feedback loop of repetition and redundancy. It’s hard to tell which is a higher power when everything’s just so relative. Whom to tell anyway, when it seems like no one is listening or cares or understands. We’ve all got it figured out really, that if we do this thing, something will happen.
            I’ve constructed a few models for the universe over the years, on purpose and by accident, realizing the patterns, looking for the secret. There is, after all, only one secret and I’ll know it when I see it. I’ve described axioms and commonalities to be shared and lost, to pass credibility, to make an existential name for myself. It was good practice, it is good memory, and it will be good art.
            I’m setting a precedent, for me and you. I know you’ll be disobedient to my intention because I don’t have one. Thanks to my ambiguous negativity I might not even have none. It’s good to go into things with no expectations, or considering the feedback loop, that expectations may never be met by definition.
            Continuity and longevity are expressions of forever, reasons for fear and hope. The precedent is up to us; these other things take care of themselves. Whatever insignificance we take part in, it is for us only. Children don’t play outside anymore, what with all the pollution and criminals and drugs. I for one am glad; they ought to be playing on roofs, growing up not out. We don’t need aspiring frontiersmen.
            We should give children training contraception, make a natural thing a little more chrome. What’s too young? That’d be a good place to start. I’m positive this will solve our overpoputation problem, maybe even garnish some underpopulation. I was eating my weekly taco the other day and someone bit it right out of my hand. Maybe we just need to properly distribute food and shelter, whatever that means. “Proper” in England would mean putting milk in my tea, whoa.
            At this point I’m wasting time and playing with our mind. I would like to smoke a cigarette because it seems like I have all this time on my hands, but I’d rather keep time than lose a perfectly good placeholder. But it’s the clock’s job to keep it. I keep health.
            The sky is blue and I’m certain that the sun is yellow and both are right outside, for me to witness and absorb, to reflect and appreciate, and hopefully in 6 months I will only be looking back laughing. “Suntan? you kidding me, Self? Snow is edible!” Yeah, right? Break out the schnapps and paper dixies.
            Heaven and Hell are just as clean. This is the world we get to touch, the one made for us to love. My word is my bond.

My antipode
The apple for my eye to see
Without you there’d be no me
I love you for we are complete

No comments:

Post a Comment