Saturday, June 18, 2011

somebody spoke and I went into a dream


I am awake in complete faith for today. The light drizzle impedes no routine, maybe even anticipated after the sun we had yesterday. I stir because the cats away, and she’ll hold the birds accountable for her breadcrumb trail that simply gorged and dissolved.
I cleaned house last night, not my house. Regular upkeep of these shared facilities is more than they asked for and the least I can do. Its hardly a losing battle, afterall, because the demons I defeat on a regular basis leave clean spots for the variable good and bad to accumulate, fresh opponents because I know who my friends are.
But these I declare rubbish and disease, if I consume them are they closer to me as I digest them and forget them? Sitting in a garbage can or a landfill on a shelf, what difference do they have to the things in my pockets or the back of a corpses mind? Do I have time to save or spend, and resource to supply or demand?
It’s all the same, I just have to keep myself interested and occupied, which isn’t hard, it’s what I do about it, how I feel going in and coming out. “You learn something new every day” but do I rule it out because Ive heard it ten times before? Hearings not everything, learning is understanding, an impact on all the senses going unnoticed by the distraction of learny thingy.
I have places to go, plans, relatively near and far, but its all the same. The grip reality has on me is that I have on actuality, and right place right time is a matter of having just enough, deserving it, and taking only that for its proper use and concentration. I am homemade tomato soup, orange spice black tea and black smoke. I am the experimental scientist.

No comments:

Post a Comment