Wednesday, June 15, 2011

they went, I stayed, they just got back so I'm done


            Doing it right means doing it once. Love at first sight, then the practice that follows isn’t the same. The change we hand out, the money we make up, the nostalgic flavor we cant get back cause they just don’t make it like they used to, so why go on eating same old same old. When we’re through will it be greener than we left it?
            We all agree that our time is worth more than the money its printed on.
            This world is worth a million words at any given moment. It’s the present, it’s the gift.
            I appreciate the encouragement, its where it all starts. I wouldn’t be here without you, on this earth let alone in front of this computer. Thank you.
            I have better things to do and thinking how I’m missing out gets me somewhere, but it doesn’t type the words for all to see. It relies on a future self, whether me or another recipient, to translate, interpret, digest, appreciate, and reflect upon. This is a distraction of all distractions, each more powerful than the next and last, even if it doesn’t seem like it.
            But seriously I’m peeling myself away. I can’t force this I’m sure you understand, this is the product of procrastination. Funny thing, opportunity cost, this world is possible because that world is impossible. Whether the choice I make is good or bad, it is mine, and here I sit, doing my best as I know how.
            I love writing, but that’s not always true. I should say, simply, “I write.” Everything that has happened to me now matches my resource as I see fit. I’m sharing information, but I’m really sharing my experience, the product of living on a certain edge, defeating every regret as they shall surface.
< snack break>
            You caught me in a bad mood, thank you for givin’ me some space. All is well when its deserved. What is justice? Just enough, more for later and less from before, The fruits of the crime, sugar on top in memory of when and where we have none. Theirs are the vegetables, the internal organs that cant breathe and speak on their own. I don’t know what Im getting at, where Im going with this. Im not even hungry.
            The music never stops even if we fall asleep or shut our ear flaps. I have some beef to thaw now:
            You are what you eat, not just food. Each thing you pick and chews from ground to shredded, foot to mouth. Its practically impossible for me to imagine what colour is produced from the combination of brown and yellow. Either blue, green, or clear.
            I told grandma its not easy to take care of myself, honestly, because she wants to know. Some people just want to know. Some people. I know one thing, that if I do this something will happen, somewhere, someday. I don’t really fit in anywhere, those places and times when or where my habits are demons, but where they may be, that’s a fighting chance.
            I have an interesting voice. See? I know what I need to do to make it work. A tree falls in the forest twice a day with food and water. As I sit, I develop a disease that I absorb from the dust and ghosts that may mingle, they want me out. In memory of these green walls I am cancer. Plants breathe but they don’t call it that.
            Im hot I need to take my jacket off. And my shoes. Socks smell fine from here so they can stay. Dis ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment